The Richard McMillan Library, by means of modern skills in managing academic libraries will ensure optimum access and delivery of information to the Institute.
As associates in teaching and research, we will excel in collecting, preserving, and providing access to the best scholarly and educational resources; providing high-quality, innovative services; and creating a welcoming and comfortable physical environment.
We will foster an atmosphere that encourages diversity, excellence, and continued growth in finding ways to achieve the Institute’s goals.
- The Library serves the knowledge and information needs of the Institute and the general public.
- The Library provides quality resources and innovative services to stimulate creativity, intellectual curiosity, lifelong learning and research.
- The Library is receptive to students and their instructional needs, to faculty and their teaching and research needs, and to administrators and their information needs.
- The Library offers an environment conducive to creating and sharing of information and conducting scholarly research.
- Prompt response
- Mutual respect and civility
- Quality service
- Customer satisfaction
- Life-long learning
- Responsible stewardship