The ICT Directorate is responsible for the development and deployment of ICT services and infrastructure which supports the University’s teaching, learning, research and administrative activities.
The Directorate is expected to support all Faculties and Directorates with innovative products and services that will enhance their productivity and research activities.
Currently the ICT Directorate is providing the following services ;
- Electronic Services in all the lecture rooms: these include projectors, electronic boards and Audio Visual services.
- E-Learning solution to the university.
- Internet services
- Local area network and Wide area network services
- Academic and Student’s record management System support
- Website management and support
- Technical and repairs services
- Infrastructure (Network and hosting of Servers)