Semester Course registrations are confirmed to indicate the acceptance of the student to take the
end-of-semester exam for the confirmed course(s) and also select their course groups.
Steps for Online Semester Course Registration
- Login as a student into the online portal (registration.gij.edu.gh) with your Username
(BACSXXXX, DCSXXXXX, MAXXXXXXX) and your Password.
- Click on Student > My Information to display the Student Details page.
- In the Student details page, click on the Other Information tab to display the course registration, retake and requests tab page.
- In the Semester Course Registration section of the tab page, locate and click on the Select button to choose your groups per the timetable, after you click on the Confirm Registration button to confirm the courses. Note that the Confirm Registration button will only be visible if the student has paid the required percentage of the Academic Facility User Fees and the SRC dues.
- The Confirmed column in the semester course registration changes from False to True to indicate confirmation of the courses registered.