- Mphil Communication and Media Studies
- BA Integrated Development Studies (Development Communication option),
- University of Education, Winneba
- University for Development studies, Wa/Tamale
- Communication Educators Association, Ghana (CEAG)
- Theories of communication
- Introduction to Mass Communication
- Information gathering and research
- Media and Conflict
- Media and Society
Tindi, S. (2015). Adolescents and parasocial interaction with local entertainment celebrities (MPhil thesis, University of Education, Winneba).
Tindi, S., & Ayiku, C. N. A. (2018). Local reception of global media texts: Telenovelas as sites of cultural mixture in Ghana. Legon Journal of the Humanities, 29(1), 259-282.
Nkrumah, N. K., Tindi, S., Takyi, L. & Anaba, A. O. (2017). Public Infrastructure maintenance practices in Ghana. Review of Public Administration management. 5(3), 1-9
Boateng, B. A., Mumuni, E. Asare, O., Tindi, S. & Normeshie. E. (2019). Technology appropriation in Communication Education: The case of Communication Educators Association Of Ghana in the lens of New Media, 1st National Conference of the Communication Educators Association of Ghana (CEAG), Winneba, June, 2019
Tindi, S. (2019). New literacies in communication education: Digital literacy and diversity among students of the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ), 1st National Conference of the Communication Educators Association of Ghana (CEAG), Winneba, June, 2019