Princess Deborah Adinkra
Princess Deborah Adinkra is a language expert. She utilizes her personal and career experiences to assist students, professionals, organizations. As a lecturer, her objective is to help all learners overcome the challenges related to the learning of their second language: French / English at Ghana Insitute of Journalism. With a strong educational philosophy, she always strives for the best approach in order to help her students get the best of the language knowing that there is no single approach that works. She is an enthusiastic, adaptative, creative, passionate and innovative researcher who is currently working on a number of research projects.
- Master of Philosophy in French
- Bachelor of Arts in French Education
- University of Education, Winneba
- University Teachers’ Association of Ghana
- Certificate of Honor for serving as President of ASSEF (Association des Étudiants de Français), Association of Students of French, Department of French, University of Education, Winneba, 2011- 2012
- FLE: Français Langue Étrangère (French as a Foreign Language)
- FOS: Français sur Objectif Spécifique (French On Specific Objective)
- French language for communication/ Communication Skills.
- Adapt the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages to the teaching and learning of anglophone students nonspecialist of the French Language: The case of the professional students in the university context in Ghana.
- French Language: Approach and Methodology to teach professional students non specialists of French
- Teaching language in the age of Artificial Intelligence: the case of the French language in the university context in Ghana.
- Literature: African literature, Francophone African Literature, Francophone literature.
Translation / Communication Skills.
- Adinkra P. D. & Asaah A. (2020): A French Course Book for Student Nurses and Midwives in Ghana, Tema, Ghana: Digibooks Ghana Ltd.
- A French Course Book for Student Nurses and Midwives in Ghana workshop with the support of N&MC (Nurses and Midwifery Council) at Windy Lodge, Beach Resort Winneba, 26th January – 2nd February, 2020.
- The First African Region Data Protection & Privacy Conference (ARDPPC) at Accra International Conference Center – 26th -27th June, 2019.
- Environmental, Health and Safety Conference organized by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry France-Ghana at the ECOBANK Auditorium, Accra – 20th June 2019
- Educational Technology Workshop for Part-Time Lecturers organized by the Institute for Educational Development & Extension (IEDE), Centre for Distance Education, Winneba Study Centre, 25th March, 2017, Theme: Tutorials in the 21st Century.
- Second International Multidisciplinary Conference for Postgraduate Students at University of Education, Winneba by Graduate Students’ Association of Ghana- UEW Chapter, 24th -28th July, 2017, Theme: Reshaping Graduate Studies for Sustainable Development of the African Continent.
- 5-day workshop organized by The National Coordination Office of CREF on the production of a Teaching/Learning material for the teachers and students of French of the Senior High School at Accra High School –From 12th to 16th October, 2015.
- Research and thesis writing workshops for doctoral students by the Institute for Educational Research and Innovation Studies, (IERIS) 28th – 29th October, 4th -5th, 19th- 20th November, 2014.
- Content Development
- Personal Development