She is currently pursuing her Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree at the University of Westminster, London and holds a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) degree in Communications and Media Studies from the University of Education, Winneba, specializing in Business and Organizational Communication. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in Physics and a Diploma in Industrial Relations.
As an accredited Public Relations practitioner, Paulina has several years of experience in Corporate Communications having worked in both the non-profit, public and private sectors. She has also delivered communications training for various organisations including; the United Nations Information Centre in Accra, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ghana Education Service, the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority, Organising for Ghana, the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) and the Ghana Airports Company Ltd. Again, Paulina has consulted for UNICEF and Bloomberg Media Initiative Africa and the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation Youth Leaders Programme (YLP).
She has demonstrated extensive knowledge in Development and Marketing communication over the years and is often described by her peers as an analytical thinker with excellent communication and presentation skills. She is also very passionate about women and youth development.
- Political Public Relations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sustainability and the Green Economy
- Technology/Social media mediated corporate communications
- Tindi S. and Kuranchie P. (2020) Abstract on Characterizing viral misinformation and disinformation surrounding the COVID – 19 pandemic in Ghana.
- Fosu M., Quashigah T., Kuranchie P. (2019). Broaching agenda for climate change in Africa: A perspective on media engagement with climatic issues in Ghana. Climate Change, Media & Culture: Critical Issues in Environmental Communication.
- Kuranchie, P. (2018). Book Review on Destiny And Politics- A Biography Of Hon. Samuel Sallas-Mensah By Kofi Akpabli.
- Kuranchie, P (2017). Book Review on National Lottery Authority – The Journey So Far.
- Kuranchie, P (2017). Abstract on The Ghanaian Corporate Communications Terrain: Journalists as Public Relations Managers.
- Public Relations Society of China Conference- Wuhan, China (October 2017)
- Master Training on Effective Business Member Organization. Organised by the International Training Centre of International Labour Organisation (November 2015 –February 2016)
- Social Partnership for Business Development. Organised by Danida Fellowship, Denmark (June 2016)
- Greening Economies, Enterprises and Jobs: The Role of Employers’ Organisations in the promotion of environmentally sustainable economies and enterprises. Organised by the International Training Centre of International Labour Organisation (December 2014)
- Reviewing National Business Agendas in some African Countries. Organised by the International Training Centre of International Labour Organisation (August 2014)
- Management Express Forum (a British Council program) on Brand Power: Fact or Fiction? Presented by Collin Gilligan, former CEO of AVIVA (the 5th largest financial services company in the world (June 2008)