Mr. Paul Anzah Ackah Herzuah
Mr. Paul Anzah Ackah Herzuah is a lecturer in the Journalism and Media Studies Faculty at the Ghana Institute of Journalism.
- Doctoral Student, English Department, University of Cape Coast
- Phil. Media and Communication Studies, University of Education, Winneba
- MA Teaching English as Second Language (TESL) University of Ghana
- BA (Arts) English Major, University of Cape Coast
- Media and Conflict
- Print Journalism
- Media and Society
- Media Systems
- Ethics of Communication
- Development theories
- Theories of communication
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
Research & Publications
- Herzuah, P. (2019) ‘Manipulative Language in Campus Politics: Deconstructing Students’ Messages on Posters in Some Ghanaian Universities’ In Journal of Communications, Media & Society (JOCMAS) GIJ. 6 Number1. pp45-63.
- Herzuah, P.A.A (2018) ‘Enacting Personal Identity through Language: An Exploration of Some Profile Statuses of WhatsApp Messenger’ In Journal of Communications, Media & Society (JOCMAS) GIJ Vol. 5 Number1 pp 99-119
- Herzuah, P and Adika, G. (2016) Rhetoric of Appeal and Dissent in the Editorials of Two Ghanaian Newspapers. Issues in Political Discourse 4 (2) Nova Science Publishers
- Herzuah, P. (2010). Lexis/Structure and Literature for Junior High Schools. Accra: Pacoherz Ltd.
- Herzuah P. (2010) Comprehension and Composition for Junior High Schools. Accra: Pacoherz Ltd.
- Critical Multimodal Discourse Analysis (CMDA)
- Political Discourse Analysis (PDA)
- Language and Identity
- Media & Society
- Visual Rhetoric
- 2016-Attended a workshop on Corpus Linguistics by ESRC Centre for Corpus Approaches to Social Science, Lancaster University, UK at the Department of English University of Cape Coast
- 2014- Presented a Paper at the First Language, Literature and Communication Conference at the University of Education, Winneba