- PhD. Media and Communication
- MSc Media and communication research
- BSc. Social Science (English And History)
- University of Leicester
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana
- International Public Relations Association (IPRA)
- The Political Studies Association (UK)
- The Celebrity Studies Association
Thesis Title: Political Gossip: A Study on How Political Gossip Can Influence Voting Preferences in Presidential Elections in Ghana.
UNIVERSITY OF LECEISTER, UK – 2007-2008
- Globalization and Development
- Political Communication
- Research Methods
- Public Relations
Andoh-Baidoo, F. K., Babb, J. S., Agyepong, L. (2012). ‘e-Government readiness in Ghana: a SWOT and PEST analysis.’ Electronic Government, An International Journal, Vol. 9., No. 4, pp.403-419. Accessed through https://www.inderscienceonline.com/doi/abs/10.1504/EG.2012.049727
- Agyepong, L. (2017) Understanding the Concept of Celebrity Capital through an Empirical Study of the Role of Celebrity Political Endorsements in 2008 and 2012 Ghana Election Campaigns. Access through http://ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.706112
Celebrity Capital: Role of Celebrity Political Endorsement in Election Campaigns in Ghana. Celebrity Studies Conference, Amsterdam, June 2016.
Role of Celebrity Political Endorsements in Election Campaign Marketing in Ghana. Political Studies Association (PSA) Conference, Sheffield, March 2015 Accessed through https://www.psa.ac.uk/sites/default/files/conference/papers/2015/Conference%20paper%20%281%29.pdf
Mixed Methods Research: Strengths, Limitations and Challenges. New Directions in Media Research, Leicester, June 2013
- Patron for the Mt Sanai Methodist Church Choir
- Patron for the Mt Sanai Methodist Singing Band.
- Past President, UTAG GIJ