Isaac Kwame Nti Ofori
Isaac Kwame Nti Ofori is a Lecturer at the Department of Social Sciences at Ghana Insitute of Journalism.
He holds a Master of Philosophy degree in Social Psychology from the University of Ghana, a Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration from the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration and a bachelor’s degree in Psychology with Philosophy, also from the University of Ghana, Legon. Next, he holds a PMBOK-based Project Management Professional certificate. He is currently pursuing a Doctor of Philosophy Degree (PHD) in Public Administration, Policy and Governance at the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration. Isaac’s research interests lie in Comparative Public Policy Analysis, Social Psychological impact of Policies, Public Sector Administration and Social Reforms.
Isaac has some considerable wealth (almost a decade) of experience in teaching, research and consultancy. He has been involved in a number of savvy acquisitions that include Community Development Programmes; Policy Communication, Policy Analysis and Policy Planning; Advocacy Services as well as Policy and Legislative Reforms.
- Master of Phil Social Psychology
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration (GIMPA)
- BA Psychology – University of Ghana, Legon
- Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA)
- University of Ghana, Legon
- Ghana Psychology Council (GPC)
- Global Network for Humanitarian Work Psychology.
- Addai, P., Ofori, I. N., Tweneboah, D. N., & Avor, J. (2019). Ethical Leadership and Productive Work Attitudes among Micro Financial Institutions in Ghana: Moderating Role of Organizational Climate. Management Research Review, 42 (9), 1049-1061.
- Addai, P., Ofori, I. N., Wiafe-Akenten, B., & Tweneboah, D. N. (2018). Food Insecurity and Suicidal Tendencies: Comparative Study between Employed and Unemployed Graduates in the Greater Accra Region, Ghana. Journal of Education, Society and Behavioural Science 24 (1), 1-10.
- Ofori, I. N., Addai, P., Avor, J., & Quaye, M. G. (2018). Too Much Academic Stress: Implications on Interpersonal Relationships and Psychological Well-being among Final Year University of Ghana Students. Asian Journal of Education and Social Studies, 2 (3), 1-7.
- Addai, P., Ofori, I. N., Bioh, R., & Avor, J. (2017). Attitude towards Women in Managerial Positions: A study among Undergraduate Students of the University of Ghana. International Journal of English Literature and Social Science, 2 (5), 1-8.