He lectures in both the Department of Marketing and Advertising and the Department of Journalism. At present, he is the Head of Department under the Faculty of Journalism, where as part of his responsibilities he sees to the coordination of departmental activities and ensuring smooth academic work within the department.
- Phil. Communication and Media Studies (Business Communication)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- BA (Art) Communication Design (First Class)
- University of Education, Winneba
- University of Ghana
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
Member, Internet Society, ISOC, Ghana Chapter
- Print News Writing (Level 200 – 2018)
- Advertising and Society (Level 400 – 2016 – Date)
- Principles of Advertising (Level 200 – 2016 – Date)
- Print and Web Material Production (Level 400 – 2015 – Date)
- Layout and Design (Diploma II – 2015)
- Basic Computer Skills (Level 100 – 2014)
- Basic Computer Skills (Diploma I – 2014)
- Theories of Communication (Level 100 – 2014)
- Information Technology and Communication Systems (Level 400 – 2004 – 2014)
- Graphics of Communication (Level 200 – 2002 – 2004)
- Business Communication
- Computer Mediated
- Print Material Production
- Strategic Communication Management
- Communication Design and Public Relations
JOURNAL REVIEW EXPERIENCE
- Reviewer: Journal of Social Science (ISSN: 2327-5960)
- Reviewer: E-Journal of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (ISSN: 2720-7722)
- Reviewer (Adhoc): Journal of Environmental Protection (ISSN: 2152-2197)
SUPERVISION AND ASSESSMENT OF POSTGRADUATE THESES/DISSERTATIONS
- MSc/MBA/MA Theses/Dissertations Examined as Second Examiner: Twenty-two (24)
- MSc/MBA/MA Theses/Dissertations Supervised: Thirty-two (32)
SUPERVISION OF UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT WORK
Has supervised project works of several undergraduate students
MEMBERSHIP OF UNIVERSITY COMMITTEES AND TASK GROUPS
2020-Date Member, Accreditation and Program Development Committee, Department
of Communication, Ghana Institute of Journalism, Accra.
- External Moderator for Coventry University/GTUC-Courses: Environmental and Sustainability Analysis; Leadership and People Management; Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource; and Strategic Management.
- Team Leader: For Conference Marking, Institute of Education, UCC.
LEADERSHIP ROLES AND ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE
2017-Date Head of Research Unit, GTUC, Takoradi Campus.
2018-Date Chair, Graduate School Research Committee, GTUC, Takoradi Campus.
2017-2020 Member, Graduate School Defense Panel, GTUC, Takoradi Campus
2016-2017 Acting Director, Quality Assurance Unit, Organisation Development Institute, Accra
2016-2017 Chair, Committee for the design of MA in Development, Governance and
Policy Studies, Organisation Development Institute, Accra.
2016 Lead Consultant: For a Four Day Training Programme for the Managers and Non Managers of Kingstel Hotel (A Three Star Hotel in Takoradi).
2014-2016 Team Leader for Undergraduate courses, Institute of Education Sandwich Programmes, UCC.