Dr. Priscilla Teika Odoom
Dr. Mrs. Priscilla Teika Odoom is a Lecturer at the Faculty of Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing, Ghana Institute of Journalism.
- PhD, Marketing
- MPhil, Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Education
- BBA, Marketing
- University of Ghana
- Valley View University
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Academy of Marketing Science (AMS)
- Principles of Advertising
- Introduction to Environmental and Health Communication
- Odoom P. T., Narteh, B., & Odoom, R. (2019). Healthcare branding: Insights from Africa into health service customers’ repeat patronage intentions. International Journal of Healthcare Management, DOI:10.1080/20479700.2019.1688503
- Odoom R., Mensah, P. (2019). Brand orientation and brand performance in enterprises: the moderating effects of social media and innovation capabilities. Management Research Review, 42(1), 155-171.
- Odoom, R., Agbemabiase, G., Anning-Dorson, T., & Mensah, P. (2017). Branding capabilities and SME performance in an emerging market – the moderating effect of brand regulations. Marketing Intelligence and Planning, 35(4), 473-487.
- Odoom, R., Mensah, P., & Asamoah, G. (2017). Branding efforts and SME performance – An empirical investigation of variation across firm sizes and business sectors. Journal of Research in Marketing and Entrepreneurship, 19(1), 59-76.
- Kodua, P., & Mensah, P. (2017). The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Influencing Brand Loyalty: Evidence from the Ghanaian Telecommunication Industry. In P. Rossi (Ed.), Marketing at the Confluence between Entertainment and Analytics (pp. 77-90). Springer, Cham.
- Odoom P. T., Odoom, R., & Braimah, M. (Under Review). Minimizing ODA avoidance on social media platforms – The Role of ad characteristics and user attitude toward online advertising. Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing.
- Odoom P. T. (Forthcoming). Personalized display advertising and online purchase Intention: The moderating effect of internet use motivation. International Journal of E-services and Mobile Applications (2021, In press).
- Odoom P. T., Narteh, B., & Odoom, R. (Forthcoming). Consumer acceptance of online display advertising – The effects of ad characteristics and attitude toward online advertising. International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising, (2021, In press).
- Digital Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Health Service Marketing/Communication
- Mensah, P., & Kodua, P. (2016, August). The Influence of advertising on Customer-Based Brand Equity in the Ghanaian Telecommunication industry. Paper presented at the 4th UGBS Conference on Business and Development, University of Ghana Graduate Business School, Accra, Ghana. August 17-18, 2016.
- Kodua, P., & Mensah, P. (2016, July). The role of Corporate Social Responsibility in influencing brand loyalty: Evidence from the Ghanaian Telecommunication sector. Paper presented at the AMS 19th World Marketing Congress, IESEG School of Management, Paris, France. July 19-23, 2016.
- Narteh, B., & Mensah, P. (2015, August). Branding and Consumer Re-patronage in the healthcare industry in Ghana. Paper presented at the 3rd UGBS Conference on Business and Development, University of Ghana Business School, Accra, Ghana. August 5-7, 2015.