Dickson Amexo is a lecturer and Acting Head of Department of Language and Communication Skills at the Ghana Institute of Journalism.
He has over two decades’ experience in teaching French as a foreign language to non-speakers and professionals, with a focus on pragmatic and effective communication.
He is passionate about improving communication across cultures by providing comprehensive language solutions to individuals and corporate institutions in the West Africa sub-region. He is an expert at using an integrated approach to teaching languages to achieve desired results in a limited timeframe.
- MPhil in French
- Certificate in Academic Curriculum Development
- Certificate in Teaching Functional French
- Diploma in Public Relations
- B.A in Political Science and French
- University of Ghana, Accra (1998, 2011)
- Ghana Institute of Journalism, Accra (2000)
- Centre International d’Etudes Pédagogiques (CIEP) Paris, France (2001, 2004)
- Centre de Linguistique Appliqué Université de Franche –Comté, France (2009)
- Ghana Association of Translators and Interpreters
- Founding Member of Ghana Association of Persons with Albinism