Daniel Obeng Acquah
Mr. Daniel Obeng is a Lecturer at the Ghana Institute of Journalism at the Faculty of Integrated Communication Sciences.
- MPhil (African Studies)
- B.A(History, Religion and Human Values)
- Teacher’s Certificate A
- University of Ghana, Legon
- University of Cape Coast
- Presbyterian College of Education, Akropong Akuapem.
- Member, UTAG GIJ
- Historical Society of Ghana
- Social Anthropology of Africa
- Basic Concepts of Sociology
- Introduction to Logic and Critical Thinking
- The socio economic and environmental impact of illegal mining activities in Akyem Abuakwa. A case study of Kyebi
- Acquah. D. (2017) Timbuktu Series, A History for Senior High Schools Amplex Publications.
- African Social and Political Systems.
- Changes In African Societies
- Chieftaincy and Culture
- Secretary, Okyeman Youth Association
- Secretary, Okyeman Youth for Development