Dr. Bismark Nantomah
Dr. Bismark Nantomah is a Lecturer at the Ghana Institute of Journalism at the Faculty of Integrated Communication Sciences
- PhD. (Population and Health)
- M. Phil. (Population and Health)
- B. A. (Population and Family Life)
- Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’
- University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
- E. P. College of Education, Bimbila, Ghana.
- Basic Statistics
- Communication Research Design
- Introduction to Environmental and Health Communication
- Yendaw, E., Borbor, F. M., Asante-Afari, K., & Nantomah, B. (2019). Assessing the motivations for migration among West African immigrants in itinerant retail trading in Ghana. Journal of Planning and Land Management, 1(1), 184 – 214.
- Nantomah, B., & Adoma, P. O. (2015). Population ageing and formal support system available for the elderly in Ghana. Journal of Scientific Research and Studies, 2(1), 16-28.
- Darteh, E. K. M., Nantogmah, B., & Kumi-Kyereme, A. (2014). “If your parents help you grow your teeth; you help them lose theirs”: Family support for the aged in Yamoransa, Ghana. Oguaa Journal of Social Sciences, 7, 38-50.
- Issues of Population, Development and Health Particularly, Social Gerontology