- PhD [NGO Studies and Community Development]
- MPhil [Development Studies] University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
- B. Ed. [Primary Education] University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
- University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
- E. P. College of Education, Bimbila, Ghana.
- Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’
- Basic Statistics
- Communication Research Design
- Introduction to Environmental and Health Communication
- Yendaw, E., Borbor, F. M., Asante-Afari, K., & Nantomah, B. (2019). Assessing the motivations for migration among West African immigrants in itinerant retail trading in Ghana. Journal of Planning and Land Management, 1(1), 184 – 214.
- Nantomah, B., & Adoma, P. O. (2015). Population ageing and formal support system available for the elderly in Ghana. Journal of Scientific Research and Studies, 2(1), 16-28.
- Darteh, E. K. M., Nantogmah, B., & Kumi-Kyereme, A. (2014). “If your parents help you grow your teeth; you help them lose theirs”: Family support for the aged in Yamoransa, Ghana. Oguaa Journal of Social Sciences, 7, 38-50.
JOURNAL REVIEW EXPERIENCE
- Reviewer: Journal of Social Science (ISSN: 2327-5960)
- Reviewer: E-Journal of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (ISSN: 2720-7722)
- Reviewer (Adhoc): Journal of Environmental Protection (ISSN: 2152-2197)
SUPERVISION AND ASSESSMENT OF POSTGRADUATE THESES/DISSERTATIONS
- MSc/MBA/MA Theses/Dissertations Examined as Second Examiner: Twenty-two (24)
- MSc/MBA/MA Theses/Dissertations Supervised: Thirty-two (32)
SUPERVISION OF UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT WORK
Has supervised project works of several undergraduate students
MEMBERSHIP OF UNIVERSITY COMMITTEES AND TASK GROUPS
2020-Date Member, Accreditation and Program Development Committee, Department
of Communication, Ghana Institute of Journalism, Accra.
- External Moderator for Coventry University/GTUC-Courses: Environmental and Sustainability Analysis; Leadership and People Management; Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource; and Strategic Management.
- Team Leader: For Conference Marking, Institute of Education, UCC.
LEADERSHIP ROLES AND ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE
2017-Date Head of Research Unit, GTUC, Takoradi Campus.
2018-Date Chair, Graduate School Research Committee, GTUC, Takoradi Campus.
2017-2020 Member, Graduate School Defense Panel, GTUC, Takoradi Campus
2016-2017 Acting Director, Quality Assurance Unit, Organisation Development Institute, Accra
2016-2017 Chair, Committee for the design of MA in Development, Governance and
Policy Studies, Organisation Development Institute, Accra.
2016 Lead Consultant: For a Four Day Training Programme for the Managers and Non Managers of Kingstel Hotel (A Three Star Hotel in Takoradi).
2014-2016 Team Leader for Undergraduate courses, Institute of Education Sandwich Programmes, UCC.